Overview: Woodbury Community Church is seeking a person with a strong faith in Christ and a desire to support the ministry of the church through their administrative skills. The WCC Church Administrator will focus on support and communication, assisting the Pastor, Elders, and other church leaders in their duties along with overall responsibility for church office functions in a professional, confidential manner.
- General office support duties such as answering phones, processing, and sending mail, responding to email, ordering supplies, maintaining church records and policy manuals.
- Provide administrative support to staff and church leaders.
- Desktop Publishing responsibilities such as printing weekly bulletins and other documents as needed utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities including accounts payable, data entry of all transactions in QuickBooks Online and managing member giving through Breeze CHMS; work closely with church treasurer.
- Maintain and update church website and social media presence on Facebook and Instagram.
- Manage regular communications to church community via email, etc.
- Personal faith in Christ and agreement with the WCC statement of faith.
- 2 years office or administrative experience minimum.
- Experience working in a church or ministry setting strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing, graphic design, and customer service are a plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented and the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, plus the ability to learn new software as needed.
- Confidentiality regarding the flow of personal and interpersonal information.
- Background check required.
- 20 hours per week, in office, flexible schedule.
- Hourly pay of $17+ depending on experience.
- Reports to Senior Pastor and works closely with Elders and other staff.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.